Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The most beautiful picture in the Vietnam War

  • Thanh Tran This place not too far from KheSanh .1968

  • Wayne Maddox Been there a few times.
    • Thanh Tran We always stayed in big bunker while standing- by operation for the special force. At night we fly to Hue and come back in the morning, On approaching to KS sometime we had to go-around couple of times because NVA saw us coming to land at northside of bunker.... 77 days KheSanh surrounding .


  • Wayne Maddox Sometimes Thanh Tran it doesn't seem that long ago until I do the math and then it was ALONG TIME AGO and we were YOUNG. Welcome to you and your family, bet you have grandchildren like me now. Take care.

    • Thanh Tran You are right Wayne, we spent our youth almost the same corner of the world and proud of it. Allow me say hello to your family . Keep in touch.

  • Than Pham I were there too, many time in that helicopter I feel humble to thank God let me live until now and some more years

  • Wayne Maddox Look at these on Facebook. Air medal society, Vietnam Helicopter war, POPASMOKE USMC. also I Corps VietNam.

    • Thanh Tran Everytime I think about you, we all spent our youth the same side the same philosophy of the war in the same corner of the world and now almost half of century went by thank God we all have Him upthere. God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment